Friday, March 19, 2010

Make working out a priority

During college and onward my friends always asked me 'how do you always find time to fit a work out in?'  I have more work than you, more commitments, etc...the list continues.

Simple answer.  My workout are a priority in my life.  Just as I wouldn't skip a lecture in college (okay, maybe that wasn't the best example) I wouldn't miss a schedule workout either.  Find time.  Go to bed early, wake up early and squeeze it in before your day starts.  Do whatever you need to motivate you.  Find something to train for- a 5k, a sprint tri or a long bike ride.



Two good friends of mine decided (separately) to train for spring races.  Each are using training schedules which combine running and cross training.  Because they know they have a deadline (ie race day) coming up, they fit their runs into their busy lives and are LOVING IT.  I couldn't be happier!!!! Working out is time for you to focus on you!   Take advantage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment