Saturday, April 10, 2010

Plank it Out

I used to be one of those exercisers who thought it wasn't a workout unless I was soaked in sweat with a heart rate above 80% of my max.  After several injuries in 2009 as a result of overtraining, I was convinced by another runner and pilates addict, Mike Huling to try the pilates reformer.
One private session later and I was hooked.  Eventually I decided to become certified in pilates through Balance Body University, so I could help clients become stronger, leaner and faster.
My favorite move is the PLANK- it requires a STRONG core and after a few sessions you'll start to see improvement and results.  Don't get discouraged, Jen Stuhr makes it look much easier than it actually is.  Thank you again, Jen for letting me video you.  Not many people are willing to be photographed while working out.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSvnA-l17w

No comments:

Post a Comment